M.T.A. Lopes Cardozo
- Situating studies of education and conflict within the evolving field of comparative and international education: past, present and future
- Book title
- The contested role of education in conflict and fragility
- Pages (from-to)
- Rotterdam: Sense Publishers
- The World Council of Comparative Education Societies
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- series 3, vol. 1
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam Institute for Social Science Research (AISSR)
- As two of the convenors responsible for the thematic group on Education and Conflict at the 2013 Comparative Education World Congress in Buenos Aires, we envisaged, in line with the conference theme of New Times, New Voices, a group of papers which would show how studies investigating the myriad faces of education in conflict are situated within the broader discipline of comparative and international education.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.