- IRIS 2013: Internationales Rechtsinformatik Symposion
- Book/source title
- Abstraktion und Applikation: Tagungsband des 16. Internationalen Rechtsinformatik Symposions IRIS 2013 = Abstraction and application: proceedings of the 16th International Legal Informatics Symposium: 21. bis 23. Februar 2013, Universität Salzburg
- Pages (from-to)
- Wien: Österreichische Computer Gesellschaft
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Leibniz Center for Law (FdR)
- The OPENLAWS.eu project aims to linking existing laws, cases and legal literature throughout the EU and member states and potentially worldwide and at adding new user-friendly functionality for a higher productivity. Furthermore, the project should make it possible to easily publish new legal content in order to make law more transparent and understandable. The cloud-based service will be designed for legal professionals and public bodies as well as for citizens and businesses.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.