G. van der Geer
- Siegel modular forms of genus 2 and level 2
- International Journal of Mathematics
- Volume | Issue number
- 26 | 05
- Article number
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We study vector-valued Siegel modular forms of genus 2 on the three level 2 groups Γ ◁ Γ1 ◁ Γ0 ⊂ Sp(4, ℤ). We give
generating functions for the dimension of spaces of vector-valued modular forms, construct various vector-valued modular forms
by using theta functions and describe the structure of certain modules of vector-valued modular forms over rings of scalar-valued
Siegel modular forms.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.