- Formal degrees of unipotent discrete series representations and the exotic Fourier transform
- Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society
- Volume | Issue number
- 110 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We introduce a notion of elliptic fake degrees for unipotent elliptic representations of a semisimple p-adic group. We conjecture,
and verify in some cases, that the relation between the formal degrees of unipotent discrete series representations of a semisimple
p-adic group and the elliptic fake degrees is given by the exotic Fourier transform matrix introduced by Lusztig in the study
of representations of finite groups of Lie type.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.