- The classification of the finite groups whose supersolvable (nilpotent) subgroups of equal order are conjugate
- Indagationes Mathematicae
- Volume | Issue number
- 26 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- In this article the structure of any of the groups featuring in the title will be determined. As such, work of Bensaid, Lindenbergh,
Sezer and van der Waall has been expanded.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.