L.B. Poulain D'Andecy
- Induced representations and traces for chains of affine and cyclotomic Hecke algebras
- Journal of Geometry and Physics
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- Properties of relative traces and symmetrizing forms on chains of cyclotomic and affine Hecke algebras are studied. The study
relies on the use of bases of these algebras which generalize a normal form for elements of the complex reflection groups
G(m,1,n)G(m,1,n), m=1,2,…,∞m=1,2,…,∞, constructed by a recursive use of the Coxeter-Todd algorithm. Formulas for inducing,
from representations of an algebra in the chain, representations of the next member of the chain are presented.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.