J.J.W.A. van Loon
- The space gravity environment
- Book title
- Generation and applications of extra-terrestrial environments on earth
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Aalborg, Denmark: Rivers Publishing
- The River Publishers Series in Standardisation
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Dentistry (ACTA)
- It is generally thought that gravity is zero on an object travelling at constant velocity in space. This is not exactly so. We detail in the following those causes that make space gravity not strictly zero.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.