- Rashomon: Diversifying Perspectives on Spectatorship in the Theatre of the Oppressed
- Zbornik radova Fakulteta Dramskih Umetnosti
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam School for Cultural Analysis (ASCA)
- Komunikacija - Journal of the Institute of Theatre, Film, Radio and Television, University of Arts Belgrade, Serbia: 170188_Zbornik
radova FDU 27 - sa UDC brojevima (1).pdf: complete journal issue
Revised and expanded version of: Bala, S. (2012). De-stultifying spectatorship in the theatre of the oppressed. In A. Klöck (Ed.), --- The politics of being on stage --- (Schriften / Hochschule für Musik und Theater "Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy" Leipzig, 4) (pp. 229-246). Hildesheim [etc.]: Olms.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.