- Model-based Student Admission
- MODELS Educators Symposium 2014
- Book/source title
- EduSymp 2014 : MODELS Educators Symposium 2014
- Book/source subtitle
- proceedings of the MODELS Educators Symposium, co-located with the ACM/IEEE 17th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS 2014) : Valencia, Spain, September 29, 2014
- Pages (from-to)
- Aachen: CEUR
- CEUR workshop proceedings: 1613-0073
- Volume (Serie)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
We should test people the same way we test software.
During the last decades, the field of software testing has matured into a solid sector of software engineering with a wide variety of available techniques, empirically supported usefulness and applicability claims, a sophisticated ontology of terms and approaches, as well as an arsenal of tools. The main contribution of this paper is a proposal for reuse of the domain model of software testing for assessment of students. The proof of concept used in the paper is that of conditional admission of graduate students to a software engineering programme.
- Final publisher version
- Position paper
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.