J. Gómez Rendón
G. Jarrín Paredes
- Hacia una ecología de la revitalización lingüística
- INPC : Revista del Patrimonio Cultural del Ecuador
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication (ACLC)
- This paper offers a critical o verview of the efforts of revitalization of minority languages in Ecuador and the region in the last years and questions their essentially literacy-based approach while proposing an integral semiotic model of for language revitalization anchored in domestic and community spaces.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.