- A microporous metal-organic framework with rare lvt topology for highly selective C2H2/C2H4 separation at room temperature
- Chemical Communications
- Volume | Issue number
- 51 | 26
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- A new lvt-type metal-organic framework UTSA-60a with suitable pore channels and open metal sites has been developed for highly selective separation of C2H2/C2H4 at room temperature.
- go to publisher's site
- With supplementary information
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.