- Positional strategies in long Ehrenfeucht-Fraïssé games
- Journal of Symbolic Logic
- Volume | Issue number
- 80 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We prove that it is relatively consistent with ZF + CH that there exist two models of cardinality 2א such that the second player has a winning strategy in the Ehrenfeucht-Fraïssé-game of length ω1 but there is no σ-closed back-and-forth set for the two models. If CH fails, no such pairs of models exist.
- go to publisher's site
- © The Association for Symbolic Logic 2015
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.