- Positional strategies in long Ehrenfeucht-Fraïssé games
- Journal of Symbolic Logic
- Volume | Issue number
- 80 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We prove that it is relatively consistent with ZF + CH that there exist two models of cardinality
2א such that the second player has a winning strategy in the Ehrenfeucht-Fraïssé-game of length ω1 but there is no σ-closed back-and-forth set for the two models. If CH fails, no such pairs of models exist.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.