- Guest editor
- Computability in Europe: Mathematical Theory and Computational Practice
- Theory of Computing Systems
- Volume | Issue number
- 51 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Special issue
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- The six papers in this special issue arose from the conference CiE 2009: Mathematical Theory and Computational Practice, held at the Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Germany, in July 2009. CiE 2009 was the fifth meeting in the series of conferences associated with the Association for Computability in Europe.
- Final publisher version
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.