- Study on Copyright Limitations and Exceptions for Museums
- Geneva: World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Institute for Information Law (IViR)
- This study investigates the issue of limitations and exceptions to copyright for the benefit of museums, with a view to strengthening
the international understanding of the need to have adequate limitations, exploring existing and proposed models of protection,
and moving towards agreement regarding specific exceptions or limitations.
- April 30, 2015. - Prepared for the 30th Session of the Standing Committee on Copyright and Related Rights (Geneva, June 29-July 3, 2015). - Also published in French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese and Russian.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.