V. de Rooij
- The construction of local identities through language practices
- Netherlands Institute for Advanced Study in the Humanities and Social Sciences (NIAS)
- Document type
- Web publication/site
- Media of output
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam Institute for Social Science Research (AISSR)
- Sociolinguist Leonie Cornips and anthropologist Vincent de Rooij report on the findings of their theme group "The Construction of Local Identities through Language Practices", exploring the role of languageculture in processes of linguistic, political and social marginalization.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.