- Case note: ICTY (T. Ch. I) (ICTY Decision on Defence Request for Audio-Recording of Prosecution Witness Proofing Sessions, Prosecutor v. Haradinaj et al., Case No. IT-04-84-T)
- Case date
- 23 May 2007
- Annotated Leading Cases of International Criminal Tribunals
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- 2013 | 34
- Document type
- Case note
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Amsterdam Center for International Law (ACIL)
- Commentary to 7 decisions and opinions.
Page from: 229
Page to: 309
Also commentary to:
- ICTY Decision on Notification of Cross-Examination Material, Prosecutor v. Haradinaj et al., Case No. IT-04-84-T, T. Ch. I, 31 May 2007;
- ICTY Decision on Praljak’s Appeal of the Trial Chamber’s 10 May 2007 Decision on the Mode of Interrogating Witnesses, Prosecutor v. Prlić et al., Case No. IT-04-74-AR73.5, A. Ch., 24 August 2007;
- ICTY Decision on Motion by Witness 28 to Set Aside Subpoena or for Alternative Relief, Prosecutor v. Haradinaj et al., Case No. IT-04-84-T, T. Ch. I, 5 September 2007;
- ICTY Decision on Appeal Against Decision Admitting Material Related to Borovčanin’s Questioning, Prosecutor v. Popović et al., Case No. IT-05-88-AR73.1, A. Ch., 14 December 2007;
- ICTY Decision on the Admissibility of the Borovčanin Interview and the Amendment of the Rule 65ter Exhibit List, Prosecutor v. Popović et al., Case No. IT-05-88-T, T. Ch. II, 25 October 2007;
- ICTY Partial Dissenting Opinion of Judge Prost.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.