G.S. de Hoog
- Chromoblastomycosis caused by Rhinocladiella aquaspersa
- MEDICAL MYCOLOGY CASE REPORTS
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics (IBED)
- A case of chromoblastomycosis of the hand caused by Rhinocladiella aquaspersa is described. The case was acquired locally in tropical Venezuela and was successfully treated with oral itraconazole.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.