- Three-dimensional computer-aided surgical workflow to aid in reconstruction: from diagnosis to surgical treatment
- Annals of Maxillofacial Surgery
- Volume | Issue number
- 4 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Dentistry (ACTA)
- The development of three-dimensional computer-aided surgical workfl ow has simplifi ed the planning of complex reconstruction cases. It can also be helpful in planning distraction osteogenesis cases. This article examines the evolving role of three-dimensional computer-aided surgical workfl ow in maxillofacial surgery.
- go to publisher's site
- 3rd author's name erroneously mentioned as Wolf in publication
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.