- Problem Representation on the Fringe of Institutions
- CEUR Workshop Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Law (FdR)
- Institute for Information Law (IViR)
- Measuring the interaction between agents and institutions poses a number of challenges. The paper provides data and results from a project in political science aimed at representing the problem spaces described by organization members in depicting decision situations with high levels of procedural uncertainty.
- Final publisher version
- Proceedings title: Proceedings of the European Conference on Social Intelligence (ECSI-2014): Barcelona, Spain, November 3-5,
Place of publication: Aachen
Editors: A. Herzig, E. Lorini
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.