- Brauer algebras of type In2 ( n≥5 )
- Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics
- Volume | Issue number
- 40 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We will present an algebra related to the Coxeter group of type In2 which can be taken as the twisted subalgebra in Brauer
algebra of type An−1 . Also, we will describe some properties of this algebra.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.