- What Makes Stories Similar? Report on a Research Project, 2011-2014
- Open Access Series in Informatics
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We present a survey of the results and findings of the research project "What makes stories similar?" funded by the John Templeton Foundation from October 2011 to May 2014.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: 2014 Workshop on Computational Models of Narrative: CMN 2014: July 31-August 2, 2014, Quebec City, Canada
Publisher: Schloss Dagstuhl - Leibniz-Zentrum für Informatik GmbH
Place of publication: Wadern
Editors: M.A. Finlayson, J.C. Meister, E.G. Bruneau
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.