- Sahlqvist preservation for topological fixed-point logic
- Journal of Logic and Computation
- Volume | Issue number
- 27 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We introduce a new order-topological semantics for the positive modal mu-calculus over modal compact Hausdorff spaces, which are generalizations of descriptive frames. We define Sahlqvist sequents in this language, prove Esakia's lemma and Sahlqvist preservation theorem for this semantics. We show that every Sahlqvist sequent has a frame correspondent in first-order logic with fixed-point operators.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.