- The Galactic center X-ray transients AX J1745.6-2901 and GRS 1741-2853
- Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- AX J1745.6-2901 and GRS 1741-2853 are two transient neutron star low-mass X-ray binaries that are located within ≃ 10′ from the Galactic center. Multi-year monitoring observations with the Swift/XRT has exposed several accretion outbursts from these objects. We report on their updated X-ray light curves and renewed activity that occurred in 2010-2013.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: The Galactic Center: Feeding and Feedback in a Normal Galactic Nucleus: proceedings of the 303rd Symposium
of the International Astronomical Union, held in Santa Fe, NM, USA, September 30-October 4, 2013
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Place of publication: Cambridge, UK
Editors: L. Sjouwerman, C.C. Lang, J.A. Ott
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.