- Media multitasking with television news: the interaction of content and audience factors.
- Book title
- Advances in advertising research (vol. V): extending the boundaries of advertising
- Pages (from-to)
- Wiesbaden: Springer Gabler
- ISBN (electronic)
- European Advertising Academy
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)
- News programs are an important source of revenue for the media and communications industry. The FCC (2011) reports that advertising on news programs accounts for around 40% of a TV station’s revenue. A more recent report by the Pew Research Center (2013) points out that revenue from advertising expenditure on cable, local TV, and digital news platforms grew by at least 5% from 2011 to 2012.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.