- Rademacher Sums and Rademacher Series
- Book title
- Conformal Field Theory, Automorphic Forms and Related Topics : CFT 2011, Heidelberg, September 19-23, 2011
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Heidelberg: Springer
- Contributions in Mathematical Contributions in Mathematical
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
We exposit the construction of Rademacher sums in arbitrary weights and describe their relationship to mock modular forms. We introduce the notion of Rademacher series and describe several applications, including the determination of coefficients of Rademacher sums and a very general form of Zagier duality. We then review the application of Rademacher sums and series to moonshine both monstrous and umbral and highlight several open problems. We conclude with a discussion of the interpretation of Rademacher sums in physics.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.