M. di Mauro
- Gamma rays from Galactic Pulsars
- Nuclear and Particle Physics Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- Gamma rays from young pulsars and milli-second pulsars are expected to contribute to the diuse gamma-ray emission measured by the Fermi Large Area Telescope (LAT) at high latitudes. We derive the contribution of the pulsars undetected counterpart by using information from radio to gamma rays and we show that they explain only a small fraction of the isotropic diuse gamma-ray background.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Proceedings of the Neutrino Oscillation Workshop (NOW 2014) : Conca Specchiulla, Otranto, Lecce, Italy,
September 7-14, 2014
Place of publication: Amsterdam
Editors: P. Bernardini, G. Fogli, E. Lisi
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.