- Simple relation between Bayesian order-restricted and point-null hypothesis tests
- Statistics & Probability Letters
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Psychology Research Institute (PsyRes)
- One of the main challenges facing potential users of Bayes factors as an inferential technique is the difficulty of computing them. We highlight a useful relationship that allows certain order-restricted and sign-restricted Bayes factors, such as one-sided Bayes factor tests, to be computed with ease.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.