- European communication monitor 2014: excellence in strategic communication-key issues, leadership, gender and mobile media: results of a survey in 42 countries
- Number of pages
- Brussels: EACD/EUPRERA, Helios Media
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)
- The European Communication Moniotr is an internationla research initiative conducted by the European Public Relations Education and Research Association (EUPRERA), an autonomous organisation, in partnership with the EACD and the Communication Director magazine. The study is conducted with the aim to stimulate and promote the knowledge and practice of communication management in Europe.
- July 2014
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.