- The status of -o- or on the allomorphy of neo-classical compounds
- 48th Linguistics Colloquium "Linguistic Insights: Studies on Languages", Universidad de Alcalá
- Book/source title
- Linguistic insights: studies on languages
- Pages (from-to)
- Alcalá de Henares: Universidad de Alcalá, Servicio de Publicaciones
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication (ACLC)
- This paper aims at solving an old descriptive problem in dealing with neoclassical
compounds: the status of the segment -o- which usually appears between the two elements of
neoclassical compounds as in hamburgerology, buyology, bacteriology and epidemiology.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.