- Measuring TPACK... Yes! But how? A working session
- Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference
- Book/source title
- Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2014
- Pages (from-to)
- Chesapeake, VA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Research Institute of Child Development and Education (RICDE)
Many instruments are being developed within the international TPACK community. This roundtable session would serve as an opportunity to begin the dialogue necessary to the creation of an instrument that pulls together lessons learned from previous research and assessment design principles. We will focus specifically on an observation instrument. It is hoped that by bringing TPACK researchers together during an active roundtable working session, and by using examples of current observation instruments the development of an internationally useful observation instrument can begin.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.