- O vzaimodejstvii kategorii vida s drugimi glagol'nymi kategorijami pri vyraženii posledovatel’nosti dejstvij v slučajach neograničennoj povtorjaemosti v različnych slavjanskich jazykach
- Book title
- Studia typologica octogenario Victori Khrakovskij Samuelis filio dedicata = Tipologičeskie issledovanija posvjaščaetsja 80-letiju Viktora Samuiloviča Chrakovskogo
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Sankt-Peterburg: Nauka
- Acta linguistica petropolitana
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- 10, pt. 3
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication (ACLC)
On the interaction of aspect with other verbal categories in expressing consecutive events in cases of unbounded repetition in the various Slavic languages.
The paper compares examples in the various Slavic languages expressing unbounded repetition in the past of taxis constructions with anterior of posterior actions. It is shown that in such cases aspect interacts with other verbal categories in various different ways. This means that these categories determine or influence the possibility of concentrating on the "microsituation" which has to be distinguished from the "macrosituation" in cases of repetition,
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.