M.H.P. van den Heuvel
- Integrating Cache-Related Pre-emption Delays into Analysis of Fixed Priority Scheduling with Pre-emption Thresholds
- 2014 IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS)
- Book/source title
- IEEE 35th Real-Time Systems Symposium: proceedings: 2-5 December 2014, Rome, Italy
- Pages (from-to)
- Los Alamitos, CA: IEEE Computer Society
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
Cache-related pre-emption delays (CRPD) have been integrated into the schedulability analysis of sporadic tasks with constrained deadlines for fixed-priority pre-emptive scheduling (FPPS). This paper generalizes that work by integrating CRPD into the schedulability analysis of tasks with arbitrary deadlines for fixed-priority pre-emption threshold scheduling (FPTS). The analysis is complemented by an optimal threshold assignment algorithm that minimizes CRPD. The paper includes a comparative evaluation of the schedulability ratios of FPPS and FPTS, for constrained-deadline tasks, taking CRPD into account.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.