B. van den Berg
- W-types in homotopy type theory
- Mathematical Structures in Computer Science
- Volume | Issue number
- 25 | 5
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We will give a detailed account of why the simplicial sets model of the univalence axiom due to Voevodsky also models W-types. In addition, we will discuss W-types in categories of simplicial presheaves and an application to models of set theory.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.