J.I. van der Vlugt
- Co@NH2-MIL-125(Ti): Cobaloxime-derived Metal-Organic Framework-based Composite for Light-driven H2 Production
- Energy & Environmental Science
- Volume | Issue number
- 8 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- We present a synthetic strategy for the efficient encapsulation of a deriv. of a well-defined cobaloxime proton redn. catalyst within a photoresponsive metal-org. framework (NH2- MIL-125(Ti)). The resulting hybrid system Co@MOF is demonstrated to be a robust heterogeneous composite material. Furthermore, Co@MOF is an efficient and fully recyclable noble metal-free catalyst system for light-driven hydrogen evolution from water under visible light illumination.
- go to publisher's site
- With supplementary information
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.