- Identification of the Givental formula with the spectral curve topological recursion procedure
- Communications in Mathematical Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 328 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We identify the Givental formula for the ancestor formal Gromov-Witten potential with a version of the topological recursion
procedure for a collection of isolated local germs of the spectral curve. As an application we prove a conjecture of Norbury
and Scott on the reconstruction of the stationary sector of the Gromov-Witten potential of CP1 via a particular spectral curve.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.