- Targeted labeling of early-stage tumor spheroid in chorioallantoic membrane model with upconversion nanoparticles
- Volume | Issue number
- 7 | 5
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
Faculty of Medicine (AMC-UvA)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- In vivo detection of cancer at early-stage, i.e. smaller than 2 mm, is a challenge in biomedicine. In this work target labeling of early-stage tumor spheroid (∼500 μm) is realized for the first time in chick embryo chorioallantoic membrane (CAM) model with monoclonal antibody functionalized upconversion nanoparticles (UCNPs-mAb).
- go to publisher's site
- with supplementary information
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.