T.S. van Erp
- Enantioselective adsorption of ibuprofen and lysine in metal-organic frameworks
- Chemical Communications
- Volume | Issue number
- 50 | 74
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- This study reveals the efficient enantiomeric separation of bioactive molecules in the liquid phase. Chiral structure HMOF-1 separates racemic mixtures whereas heteroselectivity is observed for scalemic mixtures of ibuprofen using non-chiral MIL-47 and MIL-53. Lysine enantiomers are only separated by HMOF-1. These separations are controlled by the tight confinement of the molecules.
- go to publisher's site
- With supplementary information
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.