- Dec-POMDPs as Non-Observable MDPs
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: University of Amsterdam
- IAS technical reports
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- A recent insight in the field of decentralized partially observable Markov decision processes (Dec-POMDPs) is that it is possible to convert a Dec-POMDP to a non-observable MDP, which is a special case of POMDP. This technical report provides an overview of this reduction and pointers to related literature.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.