- Robust minimality of iterated function systems with two generators
- Ergodic theory and dynamical systems
- Volume | Issue number
- 34 | 6
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We prove that every compact manifold without boundary admits a pair of diffeomorphisms that generates C1 robustly minimal
dynamics. We apply the results to the construction of blenders and robustly transitive skew product diffeomorphisms.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.