J. de Jong
- Assessing multilingual children: disentangling bilingualism from language impairment
- Number of pages
- Bristol: Multilingual Matters
- Communication disorders across languages
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication (ACLC)
- This book presents a comprehensive set of tools for assessing the linguistic abilities of bilingual children. It aims to disentangle effects of bilingualism from those of Specific Language Impairment (SLI), making use of both models of bilingualism and models of language impairment.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.