- Numerical simulation of synthesis of fullerenes by the arc discharge method
- Journal of Physics. Conference Series
- Article number
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
A mathematical model of the fullerene formation process by carbon vapor clustering in an arc discharge camera was developed. Numerical simulation of formation of fullerene clusters up to C60 and C70 from carbon vapor produced by an arc discharge in a plasma reactor camera was carried out. A geometrical model of the reactor was built, and a numerical model of the processes occurring in the gas flow in the reactor and at clustering of carbon vapor including 82 components and 522 chemical reactions was developed.
- go to publisher's site
- 15th Russian Youth Conference on Physics and Astronomy (PhysicA.SPb): 23–24 October 2012, St Petersburg, Russia. -
3rd author on article webpage: V.V. Krzhizhanovskaya.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.