- Characterizations of quasilinear representing functions, and specified forms of these
- Book title
- Measurement of economics (theory and applications of economic indices)
- Pages (from-to)
- Heidelberg: Physica-Verlag
- Document type
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- In this paper two versions of equivalence independence for binary relations on Cartesian products are introduced to characterize special kinds of representing functions. The obtained results are used to characterize quasilinear economic indexes, and several specified forms of these.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.