- Development of a Dutch version of the Dental Visit Satisfaction Scale.
- Community Dental & Oral Epidemiology
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Psychology Research Institute (PsyRes)
- A Dutch version of the Dental Visit Satisfaction Scale has been developed. The DVSS consists of 10 items, measuring three aspects of patient satisfaction with the dentist. Item and scale characteristics of the Dutch version and the English version compared rather well. Likewise, the factor structure of the Dutch and the English version of the DVSS was very similar. A suggestion for modification of the DVSS was made."
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.