- Collective modes of the quantum one-component plasma in a magnetic field
- Physica A : Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- The authors derive the collective modes of a quantum one-component plasma in a magnetic field by using a projection operator technique. With the help of these modes the long-time behaviour of the time correlation functions for the charge density, the current density and the energy density is determined in the limit of small wavenumbers.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.