S.J.G. van Wijnbergen
- The welfare effects of trade and capital market liberalization
- International Economic Review
- Volume | Issue number
- 27 | 1 (Feb)
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- Treatise on the welfare effects of trade and capital market liberalization. Consquenses of the capital account liberalization in the presence of trade restrictions; Specifies on the liberalization of trade in the presence of foreign borrowing constraints; Proves superiority of gradual liberalization of trade to an abrupt liberalization.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.