- Synthesis and photophysical properties of a novel parachute-shaped C60-porphyrin dyad
- Proceedings - Electrochemical society
- Volume | Issue number
- 99 | 12
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- A novel covalently linked C60-porphyrin dyad has been prepd. bycyclopropanation of C60 with a strapped porphyrin malonate. Itsfluorescence spectra show strong quenching of the porphyrin singlet excited state by the attached C60.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.