- Edge bifurcations in singularly perturbed reaction-diffusion equations: a case study
- Book/source title
- proceedings of EQUADIFF03
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- In this note we study the appearance and the relevace of edge bifurcations in the stability problem associated to a front pattern in a certain class of (singularly perturbed)bi-stable reaction-diffusion equations.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.