M. de Rijke
- Model checking for combined logics with an application to mobile systems
- Automated Software Engineering
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- In this paper, we develop model checking procedures for three ways of combining (temporal) logics: temporalization, independent combination, and join.We prove that they are terminating, sound, and complete, we analyze their computational complexity, and we report on experiments with implementations.We take a close look at mobile systems and show how the proposed combined model checking framework can be successfully applied to the specification and verification of their properties.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.