J. van der Pligt
J. de Boer
- Reacties op technologische risico's
- Nederlands Tijdschrift voor de Psychologie
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Psychology Research Institute (PsyRes)
- Reviews research areas that are relevant to the study of public reactions to technologic risks: risk perception, environmental stress, public acceptance and (local) public opposition, health risks, insecurity, and anxiety. These issues are illustrated with research on the public acceptance of nuclear power plants and public reactions to contaminated soil. Implications for policy and communication are discussed.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.