- Crossing the divide between computer vision and data bases in search of image data bases
- Book title
- Visual Database Systems 4 (VDB4),
- Pages (from-to)
- London: Chapman & Hall
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- Image databases call upon the combined effort of computing vision and database technology to advance beyond exemplary systems. In this paper we charter several areas for mutually beneficial research activities and provide an architectural design to accommodate it.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.